Leading a Squad in Continuous Product Improvement
I was the Lead UX in a squad for the continuous improvement of the ticketing experience on web, iOS and Android.
This fast-moving squad, led by measurable outcomes, involved me taking these key responsibilities:
- Identifying opportunities for improvement with the product team through continuous discovery research
- Designing new and improved product features through user flows, wireframes and prototyping
- Usability testing concepts and features
- Close collaboration with engineering and systems
- Presenting work at multiple levels
See the full case study
I'd love to take you through this case study in detail.
Get in touch today.